Please note that the student is not allowed to communicate with others during the exam.
For a written sit-in exam which according to the course description is an open book exam: all written and electronic aids, including internet access the following applies:
The student is allowed to bring: Simple writing and drawing utensils as well as all written and electronic aids, which means:
The student will have access to (on CBS' PC):
- own laptop/tablet as a reference book (NB: there are no electric outlets available)
- USB key for uploading before the exam starts: notes, books and compendiums in a non-executable format (no applications, application fragments, IT tools etc.)
- any calculator
- books (including translation dictionaries), compendiums and notes.
Content of the basic IT application package and the advanced IT application package:
- The basic IT application package and the advanced IT application package (the content of the packages is stated below)
- Internet access
- Access to e-Library
- Access to CBSLearn
- Access to personal drive (S-drive) on CBS’ network.
- Microsoft Office (including Excel)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Publisher
- Digital pen and paper
- 7-zip file manager
- Adobe Acrobat
- VLC player
- Windows Media Player
- Microsoft Excel
- Windows Calculator
- JMP Pro
- R studio
- Python 3.6.5 / Anaconda 5.2.0
- Gyldendals Røde ordbøger (dictionaries from Gyldendal): (dansk/engelsk – engelsk/dansk, dansk/fransk – fransk/dansk, Dansk/Italiensk – Italiensk/dansk, dansk/norsk – norsk/dansk, dansk/spansk – spansk/dansk, dansk/svensk – svensk/dansk, dansk/tysk – tysk/dansk).
Last updated by: Administrator User 17/09/2018